Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Pearls and Button Ups

I can gripe about DC fashion all I want but in the end, being my grungy leather self just isn't appropriate anymore. I don't care what people think about me in the sense that I won't alter my actions as long as they don't effect someone else in an unfavorable way. But if my sense of style gives the first impression of some uppity juvenile delinquent (which I quite like when I'm not applying for a job), then I'm going to change. I can do DC style easy... but I'm going to put my own spin on it. At least I can make it a little more trendy then just going with the general 21-25 year old flow, which seems to flow about a full season late.

Some ideas...

Sweater H&M, Shirt J. Crew, Bag American Apparel

Bag Marc by Marc Jacobs, Shirt (grey) Leyendecker, Shirt (white) LF










No comments:

Post a Comment