Wednesday, October 17, 2012

DIY Porcelain Jewelry Stand

On the other hand, A Pair & A Spare has some other amazing DIY projects that I 100% approve of :) Ever wanted a beautiful jewelry stand but was tired tired of the boring clay hands that hold rings and pink and white mini coat hanger looking things you're supposed to drape your necklaces all over? I mean how pink can you get. I reeeeally don't like excess pink. Just a little pink is enough for me. Plus I'm obsessed with blue patterned tiles and dishware! This DIY project I will definitely have to try... Plus you can get everything for what, like $15 bucks at an antique shop or a thrift store? Steal!

You'll need some glue, some different size dishes, egg cups, a toothpick, and a little cardboard square.



Cardboard square for swirling glue on tooth pick optional!










No comments:

Post a Comment