Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Knits

Went to the mall in Fairfax near DC so I could get some business-y looking clothes. Went into Forever 21 to check out their "Love21" section since it's supposed to have more tailored and mature looks. Weird how they chose the number twenty-one when most the people shopping there are about fourteen or thirty year olds that think they're fourteen. Anyways... so, Forever 21 was going a little psycho with the knits. It was like hipster hippie heaven (Eliza Dolittle should try that one on for size). Shaggy knits and badly crocheted shit everywhere!!! I ended up finding a very cute little grey skirt that fits like a little bell on me. Didn't get a chance to try it on with a tank top or a jacket, just my oversized grungy black t-shirt in the dressing room so I'm not sure how I'm going to wear it to work yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment